is this me..?

Thursday, July 06, 2006

again.. and again..

i think this is the third time i'm starting to blog.. with one post to show for each effort..what is it..why can't i continue anything?

i'm amazed to think my last blog (i forgot my password again) was sept '05 ISB.. and i was cribbing about Investment Analysis.. now i think.. i dunno why i bothered to study for that silly exam.. i did quite badly anyways

at that time i was quite proud of myself coz i used to manage studying for like an hour and then sleep/attend classes/sleep/hang out /sleep. now i think there are so many things i could have done. could have learnt a new sport, could have learnt so much more... but at that point all these activities seem so impossible... and so unneeded.. when you'd rather much sleep. for me, its always a battle between doing anything and sleep. and though anyone would think i'm really really lazy, its not that i sleep because i want to.. its like i need it.. i can't function otherwise.. ask SB, GS, NJ... i'm bloody grumpy and quite nasty.

anyways have started posting coz SB's conveniently tagged me.. so here goes..

i am thinking why am i beginning... again?
i said so many things to myself over the years.. does it matter? has anything changed?
i want to be left alone.. and still be surrounded by people who love me
i wish i could live in someone else's shoes ocassionally...different sorts of people..who's happiest?
i miss my parents, my friends, ISB, my life there, the mirror pool, my comfort zone
i hear more than i should... more than i want to at times.
i wonder if anything is worth it
i regret...i cannot regret.. because i cannot imagine any other way.
i am lost.
i dance when i'm merry:)
i sing sitting on my chair, walking about, in the loo, writing papers.. everywhere.
i cry rarely, coz when i cry hurts i thought i had left behind, suddenly appear
i am not a bad person.. am i?
i confuse myself more than anyone else.
i need to be never left by myself
i should keep this post to myself, because suddenly it seems too personal
i finish almost nothing:).. but i start.. and i start.. and i start.

i tag

nishant... coz i haven't heard from him in a while..
ramkumar.. just coz.

1 Comments:

Blogger ela1ne1 said...

hehehe.. i told you it was for me. and now for me and u. xo. miss u.

5:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home