is this me..?

Sunday, July 16, 2006

i'm peaceful

Sat up with SS till late yesterday boring him with my petty little life and confusions.... to his credit, he was very sweet, listened to me, gave me some advice which sounded good, bought me juice... and i got home even more depressed. apparently i remind him of scarlett in 'gone with the wind'. she's selfish, wants everybody's men, is clueless, and has temper tantrums. when i told him this, he told me i had temper tantrums and a bit of a clue. hmm.

so today i've decided to become more peaceful... i drank some coffee, ate a very good lunch at the noodle house wit F, unfortunately the more peaceful i get, the sleepier i get. i'm struggling to stay awake here and make some sense of this agreement. thankfully, SM was feeling the same, and J, B and he have gone to get coffee. god bless their souls. If i meet SD today, and he annoys me (which he thrives on), it'll be a bit of a challenge, but i'll stay calm and not hit him. (yes i did a couple of times yesterday, he was really annoying!! and hitting people is a good outlet i think, quite satisfying)

will go stay wth A today, swim a bit, chat for a while, NOT bore A with my usual whininess, i'll tell him interesting stories about other people he doesnt know i think. tho A isn't much of a gossip, i think everyone needs to know what goes on. hereby speaketh the gossip columnist of the class of 2006.

7 o clock, come by quick, haven't finished the agreement, nor the registry thing and m so sleepy.

3 Comments:

Blogger ankur said...

quick question:

when you enter a hotel..looking for a key...which is the place you go...??

lemme answer that..

THE RECEPTION..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it was there...all this while...u fool..hate u for tht..

11:45 AM  
Blogger ela1ne1 said...

no ship... SS is my new friend sai. i thought i told you. course its not my boss. i know im crazy... but am i that crazy? NO!!

4:58 AM  
Blogger ela1ne1 said...

i went to reception. they sent me to concierge. a lot of things are just thereee. but that doesnt mean they're there for the taking does it?

5:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home