is this me..?

Thursday, July 20, 2006

NO

i normally like going out... but there are some days when i'm feeling ugly, or just in a bad mood, or want to be at home and watch television..even on the weekend. why don't people understand that you're not being a spoilsport or an old woman....and its NOT going to cheer you up to go out.. you're just gonna spread the gloom... why do people make it so difficult for you.. and why can i just not say NO?

i try... but lets face it..how many times can you say no... and saying no is not one of my strengths. am i scared people are going to like me less, or will stop hanging out with me or what?

probably.

7 Comments:

Blogger ankur said...

:)

its tuff...and i understand. but then i agree with nishant here...! its tuff...but it has to be done. and if thins change after that...they r not worth it then...!

1:59 PM  
Blogger ela1ne1 said...

my god, nishnt, i had almost forgotten about the lip biting thing. thats one thing i never want to see again. or maybe once for old times sake:)

1:50 AM  
Blogger ela1ne1 said...

you never have a problem saying no warikoo, so u don't talk.

1:51 AM  
Blogger ela1ne1 said...

you and G liberated me Shipri, i think you should be quite proud of me.. tho i still have my "i can't say no" moments at times.

but guess what... i didn't go;)!

1:52 AM  
Blogger Ford Prefect said...

Damn ... If only I knew you cant say no before ;-)

1:51 AM  
Blogger nate said...

Hey Elaine,
You've an interesting blog. Are you a committed blogger?
You might want to take a look at my blog sometime
http://beautifuldarkness-anya.blogspot.com
I'm afraid I'm not a committed blogger though.
Anya.

6:44 AM  
Blogger ela1ne1 said...

funny ford:)

7:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home