is this me..?

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

happy days..

am soooooooo thrilled...

my sister's coming to town... must concentrate on my work and not think of sisters coming to town or J and P will have something to say. but my deadline is sunday.. and i can peruse very quickly when i want to, and that reminds me, have to meet with R to finish off the presentation details.. and i'm getting quite sidetracked.

so my sister's coming to town. got her visa done today morning, and she's coming today evening, that was quite harrowing... thought i wouldn't get it done on time, but F helped a lot, she's awesome in tight situations, talks to strange people in arabic and pinches me hard so that i give them broad smiles... and keep smiling! ... and gets things done.

however, am a bit broke, i wonder where all my money goes. i had started with an excel sheet like AW, but stopped after a coupla days... its quite shocking, i have quite a bit by the beginning of the month, then by the 15th, its almost gone.. and i don't know where or doing what.

Its so strange to have a certain amount of money that runs out. i never quite thought of it this way, before, i didn't even bother to see how much i spent, coz there was always more where it came from. (i miss my parents, wahhhhhhhh!) However, now, if its over, its over and i'm broke till my next paycheck ya know? its quite unsettling. i really must start that excel sheet again. give me a sense of perspective.

my sister's coming to town. yay! for 15 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! can anything be nicer than that.

3 Comments:

Blogger Pratik said...

I am reminded of the movie "Annabelle Chong stories"... remember that from the DC session in SV1 lawns?... whenever I hear a mention of your sister.

11:30 AM  
Blogger ela1ne1 said...

yes.. can't really forget that.. nishant got it in one didn't he?:) worked out quite well for him that she was in town. and pratik, dyu remember, chotu's enactment of that movie.. i don't remmeber that name, but i remember it had a lotta vulgar gestures:)) ROFL... what u upto nowadays sir..

11:06 PM  
Blogger Ford Prefect said...

The banks are stealing our money ... I am sure of it ... I have asked my firm to pay me in cash which I shall hide under my bed ... You should do it too ...

5:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home