is this me..?

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

out of control

I feel like things are spinning out of control... my life is passing by in a blurry haze... i don't know whats coming or going.. i don't know the day of the week.
Today i was hit by a situation i just don't know how to handle. How do you mediate between 2 people who are probably the most important people in your life?i've tried it before and i always get caught up in the middle.
I guess its too much to expect that people who are older than you supposed to be more mature, more understanding based on their experiences and things...
I'm just sitting on my chair in office, trying to get some work done... and friggin issues crop out of nowhere, they have issues with each other and in the end no one's talkin to me... for crissake... all i'm doing is sitting in my chair. my sister is the only one who shows sense, poor soul.
i'n tired of pleasing people, doing things for people, listening to people..and i want someone to listen to me without judging me. i was talkin to S about this, because he knows the background and is one of the few people i can talk to, or could talk to, and he helped me resolve it... but not without a " why do you handle situations like this? when are you going to stop trying to please everybody? why are you encouraging this? " i'm grateful to him because he is not obliged to help me... and he offers very sound advice... but is too much just to expect some unqualified support from someone?
i think i'm a reasonably good person. Am I asking for too much? Maybe i am.

1 Comments:

Blogger Parveen Leekha said...

Dear Madam! you are a good person but since the time you hve realized this you have stopped blogging. Its six months now.

10:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home